He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, June 13, 2008

CASSIDY AND THE PIGS

I know I blogged about it before, but I forgot to post the pics from out last visit out to see the pigs. Jessie joined us on this trip, which kept me extra busy. I didn't didn't get many pictures this time out either, because my batteries were running low and it was very dark in the barn, even with my flash. Here are a few of those pics.

Cassidy with Bernard Meyers.

Cassidy and Whitey.






The mommy pig and her 9 cute piglets



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone