He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, June 13, 2008

POSTING AGAIN

I haven't posted in a while. The other day, my mother informed me of just how much I have been neglecting my blog.

I took the liberty of blogging a bit today, and posting pics, catch everyone up on things. I am going to try a lot harder not to negelect my blog this badly anymore.

I got a "Dear John" letter in the mail from Altru Clinic. They decided to give the transcription position to another applicant. So, I am scowering the internet and applying for jobs that will let me work from home. I think this is a better deal anyway, because the gas and childcare I was going to end up spending was going to kill me.

Happy Father's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone