He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, June 13, 2008

A NEW FRIEND

I have another new best friend. I have been hanging out a lot lately with Vanessa Moller, and I love her to death!
I met her through her cousin, Nichole Moller, who was a classmate of mine in high school.
Vanessa lives in Rugby. She is the secretary at Moller's Inc. here in York. Her father and uncle own and operate the implement. She comes over a lot after work, we hang out on the weekends, and just recently Nessa came with my mom, the girls, and I on a trip to Minot. The girls absolutely LOVE her. I think it is because she plays with them. She is great with children.

A few weeks ago, Nessa was at my house and she colored and cut my hair. I have to admit that I was super freaked out about it. But I love the way it turned out. My mother doesn't like the color, my brother thinks it looks good, and my dad likes the color but doesn't know what to think about the cut. I really like the new look. However, I cannot style my hair and I make Nessa do it all the time, because I think it looks better when she does it.
Nessa and I during a girls-night-out. She is so BEAUTIFUL...and I love my hair!



Nessa is going to kill me for posting this picture of her!


Cassie eating her hotdog.




Jessie enjoying a chip.



This is Shay. Shay came from a litter of pups that neighbor Bob's dog, FiFi, had. Shay looks identical to her mother. I want Shay!



This is Nessa's kitty, Lance. He is NOT Siamese.





3 Comments:

  • At June 14, 2008 at 9:26 PM, Blogger BoneDaddy said…

    hubba hubba Janelle! That hairstyle suits you!

     
  • At June 14, 2008 at 9:42 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    Haha...Thanks, Doug!! I wouldn't call myself smoking hot. However, it is an improvement and makes me feel better about myself.

     
  • At June 15, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Blogger April said…

    What a HOTTIE!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new hair, its different than what you're used to, but I think it looks beautiful! Thanks for posting new pics of you and the girls! And WOW, that pool looks very inviting, I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone