He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, March 13, 2008

IT'S WARMING UP...YEA!

Jessie has a new found love for water puddles. It's been so nice the last couple of days that I have been taking the girls outside for a couple of hours a day. With all the snow melting, the warm weather has left an abundance of small water holes in my yard. Jessie was unsure at first, but when she saw the water spray up when Cassidy went flying through a puddle, that was all it took for her. Now I cannot keep her out of puddles. When she gets out the door, the first place she heads for is the water. It's cute in a way, but I am starting to get tired of stripping Jess down every time she comes inside. Kids will be kids.

Tuesday, late afternoon, we went to my friend's house. Nichole has a puppy that is just adorable and the girls love playing with him. They all sleep great after playing together...even the dog! Nichole also made us supper and we all had a great time. She is fixing up the house she lives in. It is a much older house that her father bought and was originally going to sell to some hunters. However, when Nichole said she wanted to move back to York, her father told her she could stay in the house. I love the improvements she has made on it. Her and her father have put MUCH more work into that house than I have had to put into mine, but it will be a very nice house when they are completely finished.

Yesterday, my mother, I, and the girls went to Rugby. Mom and to pick up softener salt and I was all out of toilet paper. Mom also found a DVD player that was on sale and picked it up so that she could take back her DVD/VCR player that I have had for 2 years. Afterwards, we went over to Pizza Hut where she treated us to pizza. Jeff Jacobson, his wife, and their little boy were in Pizza Hut when we walked it. It was a surprise to see them.

Today I really need to clean up the house. I have been letting it slide since starting on the pine. I still need to take the pine that needs to be cut over to my dad so he can cut them down...Yeah, I still haven't done that yet. I have been procrastinating a bit. I also have to get stuff together that I don't want anymore, basically baby stuff, and take them to Rainy's house. Rainy is having a garage sale this spring and told me to bring stuff over and put it in her garage so I have some space in my house until the sale. I hope to get rid of a lot of stuff through the sale. i have been thinking of depositing the money from the sale into the girls savings accounts.

On Friday, Nichole wants to take me out around 9-ish. I think that would be great fun. She is a blast to be around. I will have to check with my mother tonight to see if it is okay. I am not sure if my mom wants to watch both girls. Jessie has a problem going to bed over at my mom's house. This will be my last weekend of peace, then on the evening of the 25th, Rainy will be bringing her daughter out and I will have her for a whole week. I would like the extra night out with my friend before I have a house full of little girls. Thank goodness for my mother. Without her, I don't know what I would do when I need a break from the girls to find my sanity.

There hasn't been any court dates made with the lawyers yet. I am hoping we can get stuff settled and done with soon. I hate it. It seems like this has been dragging on forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone