He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, February 24, 2008

THINGS

Yesterday, I got a little painting done in the living room. The deep red looks really nice. However, it does look dark. The knotty pine should lighten it back up a bit. So far, I am really liking the new look of the living room. I also got around to patching the hole in my ceiling. It patched pretty easy and a lot quicker than I thought it was going to be. Now all I have to do is sand down the plaster stuff and it will be totally finished.

Today, I have been cleaning like crazy. It is nice outside today so later I am going to bundle up the girls and take them out. They have cabin fever something fierce and they need to let out a lot of energy. It will also do me a good to get out as well.

For those that do not know already, I have filed for divorce from my husband. I filed back in January. He has been served and got a lawyer. Now our lawyers are discussing things. This would explain a lot of my depression and drab blogs right now. Thanks to all of my friends and family who have given me extra support right now with everything from coming over to watch movies, going out for an evening to forget about things, to helping me with the house. I appreciate it greatly. This has been very hard for me to deal with and I am going through many emotions daily. It’s not going to get easier any time soon. I am sure my mood will get worse before everything is finished. Court is going to be really difficult since divorce is not what I wanted to happen, but there was nothing left I could try to help Darren sort things out. I am done and learning to let go.

1 Comments:

  • At February 24, 2008 at 3:09 PM, Blogger swimminskeeter said…

    Hey hun. Sending ((HUGS)) your way. Letting go of someone that you don't want let go of really sucks. I'm still trying to do it. Let me know if you ever want to talk! I'm thinking of you!
    Love ya!
    LeAnn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone