He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

TEXT MESSAGE DOES NOT = VOTE

I understand that political influence is starting to get unbareable this time of year and will continue to steadly increasing in annoyancy until November. I don't mind it, don't get me wrong, but political parties cross the line when I get a stupid text message on my phone early in the morning that I have to pay for to read.

This is what I got got this morning type exactly how it was sent in the text:

Ron Paul: the only Republican 4 low taxes, less spending, gun rights, no amnesty, and no UN. RonPaul2008.com Paid for by Ron Paul 2008, PCC. 2 STOP reply STOP

Well thank you, Ron for the tidbit of information. Now who do I send the bill to for this stupid message? Oh, and by the way, just because you send me a text doesn't mean I am going to vote for you. I have yet to check out the website and I have not decided it I want to look at it or not.

Anyone else get one of these dumb things besides me?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone