He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, February 04, 2008

GIANTS WON THE SUPERBOWL

Superbowl Sunday wasn't anything spectacular. I went back out to Billy's house and made supper. I cooked two small roasts and cheesy bacon sour cream mashed potatoes, Billy heated up a can of green beans and added real bacon pieces to it, and for dessert we had a Schwans strawberry cheesecake ice cream pie. Needless to say, we all ate very well. I were rooting for the Giants. We all have been sick of the Patriots and the fact that the Pats still got to play after a $700,000 fine made us all mad. They shouldn't have even been allowed to participate in the playoffs. I am not saying that they are the ONLY team to be caught cheating, I am sure that some of them out there still do, but if you are going to do it and get caught at it you better be prepared to sacrifice big time.

Today the weather has been down right crappy. It's been cold, blowing snow, and we could get between 2 to 4 inches by morning. I am soooo ready for spring. The groundhog saw his shadow so there is supposidly six more months of winter. I recently began thinking, "maybe Mr. Groundhog is getting old and can't see well anymore. Maybe he didn't even realize he SAW his shadow." Hey, when I dream, I dream big....

I have started my last semester of college. If things go well and there are not many interferances, I will graduate this May. I have the option of walking in the grad procession at Williston State if I want to. I have been thinking about it. It would be really cool to do that and my sister said she would even come home from Minnesota for it. However, it is a long way to go for just a day. The girls would be cranky from all the car riding and I don't know if I can afford a hotel room in Williston. I am still thinking about it though. I am also getting an online resume together. I am going to post it online at Monster.com and Jobsnd.com to help get me obtain a job so I can start working after I graduate. I am not sure if I want to start right away though, cause my dream before work is a long weekend at Glacier National Park. I don't care if I am going by myself....I am getting there one way or another!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone