He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, February 07, 2008

SICK, AGAIN. HOW SURPRISING.

We are all sick. Nasty barky hacky coughing, sneezing, runny noses...the whole works. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to take any of us into the clinic but Jessie was getting really sick.
Yesterday I could feel Jessie's raspy chest against me when I tried to rock with her. I also noticed that she started to breath funny like she was really trying to get air. I called the clinic and was able to get her in to see our doctor. Jessie has bronchitis, again. She is on meds and I was given a prescription for a nebulizer machine from CareMedical. She has to have 4 neb treatments a week. This morning, Jessie did not wake up until 11. She was up long enough to get a dose of meds and a neb treatment and then she went back to bed around a quarter to 12. She didn't wake up again until 6 pm. She just layed down at 9 for bedtime and she was super tired when I walked out of the girls' bedroom. I am hoping that tomorrow she feels a bit better.

Tomorrow is my birthday! I will offically be one year shy of 30. I had plans to go out with a couple of friends for the evening and just enjoy the night and my mom was going to stay at my house with the girls. However, the blizzard watch in ND for Friday and Saturday squashed my plans royaly. Oh well, whatcha gonna do bout it?

2 Comments:

  • At February 7, 2008 at 10:08 PM, Blogger BoneDaddy said…

    Sorry to hear about your little one, we just had a little virus circulation around here, but somehow Isabella & I haven't caught it yet.
    Happy Birthday!

     
  • At February 8, 2008 at 8:11 AM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY!!!!

    I hope you all get better soon. I don't know how you are able to take care of yourself and the girls while being sick. You are one strong woman!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone