He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, November 09, 2007

TANF APPOINTMENT TODAY

In about an hour I leave for my Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) appointment. I am not too comfortable about it. I have a bunch of mixed emotions right now. I am sad, disappointed, a little scared, I feel like I have let people down, yet I am also hopeful. I was hoping that Darren and I would have fixed things before it ever got to this point. I never wanted to file TANF against Darren and I feel bad that he will have to pay back all of the money that TANF gives me, but if I do not do this I won't be able to pay bills. I need to take care of my girls and this is the only option that I have right now. I qualify for all the other social service programs so I don't think TANF will be a problem to get, but I have been worried because I don't know what I am going to do if my TANF application was denied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone