He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A LOT OF DRIVING TODAY

Sorry about being absent from posting. I have been busy.

I went to Charile's funeral on Tuesday. It was very sad. I didn't think I would cry as much as I did. I got to know Charlie pretty good being Rainy's best friend for close to 20 years. It was almost like loosing a family member myself.

Today I had taken Darren's check to the bank. He was also out of money in Rolette so I had to run to Rolette after I was done in D.L. and take him some money. We had a nice little talk. I wish it would have been longer and we could have talked about things. He said that he might be coming home this weekend but he isn't sure. I am praying for the best.

Tonight the girls and I are spending the night at my mother's house. In the morning I am going to start baking some cookies for her and when she gets home we are going to bake even MORE cookies. We have finally reached the time of season were my mother starts her holiday baking otherwise she never will be able to keep up. I love this time because we get to eat a majority of the rejects. There goes my diet.

I hope you all are doing well out there.

1 Comments:

  • At November 12, 2007 at 9:55 PM, Blogger Mr. Toast said…

    Holy crap, Janelle. I haven't been to your blog in a while so stopped by to "catch up" today, and ... well, just holy crap. I am so sorry for what you are going through and hope you guys can work it out. This may not be much consolation to you, but Mrs. Toast and I were in an almost identical situation waaaay back in 1990, separated with divorce looking imminent. But somehow, God brought us back together and we're stronger today than ever. In fact in some ways it even helped us to figure out what was really most important in our lives. I hope that happens for you too, but no matter what, you are a strong, caring, and decent person and I know you'll be OK. I'm really glad that you have friends and family nearby to offer a little help if you need it.

    Best of luck to you. You'll be in my prayers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone