He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Saturday, October 20, 2007

SERVICES PLANNED

Charlie's funeral has been scheduled for Tuesday at 2 o'clock in Churchs Ferry. There is a viewing on Monday at the Gilbertson Funeral Home in Devils Lake but there is not a family service scheduled on Monday. The family does not want to go through two separate services, and I agree, just one is going to be VERY HARD on everyone. My mother is going to try to be home early on Tuesdays so that she can watch the girls for me while I go to the funeral. Rainy has taken two weeks off of work so I am hoping that we can get together and do something to try and help her ease the pain that she is going through. I cannot tell her that "I understand what she is going through," I have not had a mother or father pass away, but I am here to help support her and to listen if she just wants to talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone