He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

VERY BUSY

I had to take the girls back to the doctor on Tuesday. Jessie's cough was getting worse, she had finished her antibiotic, and now Cassidy has the same darn cough. I wasn't able to see our original doctor. The person we say gave Jessie a shot to help calm the cough and prescribed a cough syrup for Cassidy as needed.

Today I had to get to Devils Lake right away after the mail came. I needed to take Darren's paycheck, deposit it, then take some cash and had to go and make a Western Union payment for him that needed to be at its destination before 3 p.m. After I got the Western Union payment made, I got the girls lunch, I went and paid the Ottertail bill, and then we went and did our grocery shopping. I had a bunch of groceries to get, including my WIC. It was quite the task with two little girls with a bunch of energy. I don't know how, but we made it through that trip.

Friday I have my TANF appointment in Minnewaukan with my social service worker to receive child support. I couldn't find a babysitter for this meeting either so the girls will be going with me to this appointment too. I am just praying that they do not act up during the appointment. I am not sure how long the appointment is going to be and I am not sure how long it takes before you get TANF. They know I need it really bad, so I am hoping that it doesn't take too long to get.

This weekend is kind of up in the air. I remember someone asking me what I was doing on Saturday. I cannot remember who it was or what the tentative plans may have been. If it was any of you, please remind me what it was we were talking about. My brain has been on overload for such a long time that I actually can hear it cracking like ice when someone asks me a question. That cannot be good, or can it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone