He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, February 01, 2007

HOMEWORK, ANOTHER APPOINTMENT, & MONEY

I have been able to catch up on some of my homework. I am finished with everything in my Applied Medical Transcription I class, I am doing good in Medical Law & Ethics, and Keyboarding II is like taking a high school computer class over again so that's not a big deal. The one right now that I am fearing is my Laboratory Procedures class. There is no homework to do in the class, it's all just tests. I was supposed to take my first test Monday, but I wasn't near ready to take it. I am still no closer to being ready for it. I may cram really had when Darren comes home this weekend and maybe take the test at my mother's house on Sunday.

I go in for my ultrasound today. I am not at all excited about it. I am hoping that the doctor will call with good news regarding the size of the mass within a few days.

We did our taxes yesterday and we are getting quiet a bit back. We have 4 bills to pay off and we will be able to pay 2 of those bills off in full and catch the payments up on the other 2. When I get my next financial aid check in the summer, it should be enough to pay off the remaining 2 bills and we are caught up!! Oh, and I did get my spring financial aid check in the other day so I paid off our house and paid our bill at the hospital. No more house payments...YEAH!!!!!! It feels really good to know that by the fall we should be debt free (except for the car payment.) I am starting to believe that God's reason for my miscarriage was that we could get our financial situation taken care of. At this rate, there will be no debt when baby #3 is here. I did qualify for Medicaid in February, I don't know if they will cover anything from January or not, but at least some of this doctoring will be covered too.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone