He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, January 14, 2007

JESSIE'S FIRST BIRTHDAY

We celebrated Jessie's first birthday on Saturday, January 13. It was her actual birthday too which was cool. My mother and sister made the birthday cake. Jeff, Tonya, Allysa, and Haily came down from Rugby. Billy Jo & Ashtyn were there too along with my mother's Aunt and her husband from Minot. Jessie got some really cute gifts and we all had fun celebrating.

Today Jeff and Darren went ice fishing at Goose Lake so I took both kids to church with me. That was a trip. I am glad that my mother and sister were in church too. We have been hanging out here since noon. Cassie isn't feeling well today. She has a runny nose, soar throat, and she had a little fever a short time ago. I am hoping that this is the worst that her cold is going to get.

We are going to head back home soon after supper. I am not sure if Darren is home from ice fishing yet or not. They never said when they were going to get off the ice.

I hope you all had a very wonderful weekend!

2 Comments:

  • At January 16, 2007 at 4:45 PM, Blogger BoneDaddy said…

    Happy belated Birthday, Jessie!

     
  • At January 17, 2007 at 6:42 PM, Blogger April said…

    Sorry that Kevin and I couldn't go. Also sorry that I didn't respond any quicker! But I'm glad to hear everything went well. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESSIE! YAY!!! FOr the record, I totally knew that the cake was supposed to be a girafe.

    Hope all is well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone