He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, January 18, 2007

DOCTOR VISIT

Thank you to the many to sent Jessie well-wishes and happy birthdays. She is all better now and back to her old shenanigans. Cassie eventually did get sick. She has had a fever and a cough for the last few days. I haven't felt any better either so Cassie and I went to see the doctor yesterday. They first checked Cassie out and wrote her out a prescription. The doctor said that if Cassie's breathing got rough I could always give her some nebulizer treatments too. Then the doctor checked me out. I told them about my lower left abdominal pain and side pain that I have had for a couple of weeks. I was sent to lab to have them check for bladder and kidney infections. I was thinking that my PCOS was acting up again, but the report that came back from lab literally blew me away. I just sat there quiet for about ten minutes looking at the report. I couldn't say anything. The first thing I did was head over to Same Day Surgery to talk to my mom, then when I left the clinic I called Darren right away because he wanted to know how the appointments went. I will post more about my visit in a few days, I just need things to sink in.

I need to try and find someone to watch the girls. I have to go back to the hospital today and it is not going to be a fun procedure to have the girls along for. If I cannot find someone, I may just have to bring them with.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone