He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, January 19, 2007

OKAY, HERE IT GOES

I want to thank everyone for all the well wishes I have received. It is very thought full of all of you. I just want to apologize because my condition is not that bad as it may seem to all of you. It was just VERY surprising to me and my husband right now.

So.....

The new is that we are having another baby.

I had to go back in to Devils Lake for a trans-vaginal ultra sound on Thursday. It's not your average run-of-the-mill ultrasound either. Since my PCOS gives me "female" problems, we did not know the gestational stage of the baby or my due date. The ultrasound showed that I am pregnant, but the baby was not big enough to measure, so I am less than six weeks along.

I go back into the clinic on Monday for blood work and then the doctor wants to go over the lab work and ultrasound in detail after I am done with lab. The doctor is a little concerned about my abdominal pain and they want to get everything checked out and make sure the baby and I are both okay. We still do not have a due date and probably will not have one for another few weeks.

Don't worry, things won't turn out like it did at Jessie's birth either. I and the doctor spoke about it for a while, and the doctor said that we will due an ultrasound a week before my due date to make sure the baby is healthy. If things look okay at that time, the doctor said that he will let me stay pregnant until I go into labor. Thus, insuring not another preemie baby.

I will post more later.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone