He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, January 29, 2007

MY WEEKEND

Saturday Darren went to the Devils Lake fishing tournament with his cousin and uncle. The wind shield that day make the temperature -35 degrees on the ice. They didn't fish the whole tournament. About an hour and a half into the tournament they had to get off the ice because they were freezing. While Darren was fishing, I went to my mom's place with the girls so that I could catch up on some of my homework. Later that night, Darren and I met up with April, Kevin, Doug, Karissa, Derek, Tab, and Butto (our friend Jason) at the 11th Frame bar. Darren and I only hung out for a couple of hours because my mother was watching the girls and she had to work Sunday so we needed to get back home at a decent time. We had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone. When we all get together there is always a bunch of hard, deep belly laughing and after the last two weeks, that is just what I needed. Another great thing about the night is that nobody asked about the miscarriage and it was never even brought up and it was great not having to explain it for the 100,000,000 time.

Sunday was just your basic chillin' out being lazy type of day. I managed to get some homework done. I am behind a little bit, however, I did write to my professor's and they all told me not to worry too much about the homework and to just turn it in when I get it done. Just as long as everything is in by the deadline in May. I am sure by the end of this week I will be caught up though.

My mom called me today. The stuff from her crystal party has come in. The girls and I are going to go over to her house around 2:30 today and help her sort through it. I also want to check out all the stuff that I got. I might even get a little more homework done too.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone