He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Saturday, December 02, 2006

SORRY JOSIE

I found out yesterday that Josie Faul's father passed away from a sudden heart attack. The funeral was today at 11 in Devils Lake. My uncle was a paulbearer for Martin Utke.

I feel just awful for Josie. Her mother passes away when she was very young and they don't even know where she is buried (long story...don't ask because I don't have all the details) and to have her father pass away must be just devistating.

I know she doesn't post on her blog anymore. She made it very clear that she does not want to speak to any of us anymore. I don't even know if she checks our blogs anymore either. If she , or someone that she knows does, I just want to let her know that I am very sorry for her lose and that my prayers are with her and Amadon at this time.

3 Comments:

  • At December 8, 2006 at 12:45 PM, Blogger Josie, group organizer said…

    Thanks for your support, what uncle was a pallbearer?, they were all very close family friends or family to us. I guess I never realized we had a connection. It's very devastating to lose your parent, especially both. I can't even begin to describe it. And planning a funeral....but I know he's in heaven and at peace with my mom. Thanks for keeping us in your prayers.

     
  • At December 9, 2006 at 2:13 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    Bill Wanschaffe is my uncle. He is my mothers brother. Mom told me that they were in the same class together in school. I didn't know that. It really is a small world when you think about it.

    I got the Christmas card you and Amadon sent to us. Yours is in the mail. Please keep in touch.

     
  • At December 9, 2006 at 2:14 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    P.S. - Bill's little boy was born 11 days before Jessie. It has been really fun to watch the two cousins grow up together.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone