He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, December 03, 2006

CHURCH AND A SICK BABY

The hubby and I got into a pretty good fight today. I am not going to go into detail about the fight. It was pretty ugly though.

I went to mass this morning with my mom. It has been a very long time since I have been to church. Since this is the first Sunday of Lent the Knights of Columbus were there to help us celebrate. I swear the purple night looked just like Kevin O'Briens father. I wanted to say something but I didn't want to feel like a fool if it wasn't. April, talk to your hubby and see if it was his dad.

After supper this evening Cassie said her stomach hurt. After a short while she really started to cry painfully and told me that she wanted a new belly. I don't think Darren believed her right away but I could tell that it was serious by the extent and pitch of the crying. I gave her some tylenol and let her lay on the couch. I made a quick call to my mom. She told me that they have been seeing flu cases at the hospital. So I stopped giving Cassie milk and only gave her water with crackers and Cheerios. Cassie threw up a couple of times and is now sleeping in her bed. I am hoping that she is comfortable enough to sleep through the night. I am not feeling so hot right now and hope that I don't get that sick.

the weather is supposed to be pretty crappy so I don't have much planned. I need to take my Human Anatomy final by the 10th. The test has to be on the professors desk by the 15th. I am going to allow a few days for mailing just in case with weather is bad. I am going to work on my last Medical transcription dictation tonight. Then I should be good until January. I was also thinking of maybe waiting out the winter and pick up classes in May. I haven't decided yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone