He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

SPRING CLASSES

Thanks to everyone for the well-wishes for Cassidy. She is all better now and has returned to her usual self.

We had out WIC appointment today. Jessie got her last infant packet this month and in January we will be buying her normal table foods with WIC. It's really nice now that Jessie is eating more table foods. Baby food is terribly expensive.

It dawned on me today and I need to get my butt in gear and register for Spring 2007 classes. After reviewing the Medical Transcription curriculum, I have decided on 4.....Yes, 4 classes. Starting on January 9 I will be taking Keyboarding II, Applied Medical Transcription I, Medical Law & Ethics, and either Laboratory Procedures or Human Diseases & Surgical Procedures. I have not decided on which of the last two that I want to take for sure. None of these classes need a proxy and are mostly open book which is going to be really nice. There is only one other class that needs a proxy and I am planning on taking that in the summer when I don't have to worry about driving in snow and ice. After these classes are done, there are only 8 more to go and then I am job ready. By this time next year, I have my Medical Transcription certificate and I can actually work. Then while I work, there is only another few more classes to get my Medical Transcription A.A.S It is going to be so nice to actually have a college degree. It is something that I thought I would never have.

My weekend right now is pretty open. I have have much of anything going on. I have gotten into this super clean mode and I have been going through the entire house cleaning floor to ceiling. I have no idea what has gotten into me, but things just cannot be clean enough.

Well, I need to study up. I also need to think about which class I am going to take this spring. Have a good night everyone.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone