He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, December 07, 2006

CLASSES, LEUKEMIA, AND A JUNK DRESSER

In the middle of the night, and after two chapters into my Sundamentals of Human Structure and Function book, I wrote to my advisor because I was still unsure of which class to take. I got an email back from her this morning saying that neither class is easier than the other. So I have decided to take Laboratory Procedures over Human Diseases and Surgical Procedures. I figure Lab would be a better start before going into Surgical anyway. Now today I just have to get on the WSC website and register. Hopefully there is still room available in all the classes I want to take.

I got a message from Bethany on Savanna's leukemia. Beth says that Savanna is feeling really sick and right now Savanna's light is her brother making it to Fargo on Friday. I asked how serious the leukemia was at this point and I guess that everyone, even the doctors, are unsure of Savanna's prognosis. They are just hoping that Seth, Savanna's brother, is a donor match.

The other day while putting the girls clothes away, Jessie's dresser came apart. It's the most ridiculous thing that I have ever seen. How can a dresser just fall apart anyway? My dad can fix it, but it won't be until my mom and dad come home from Minneapolis. So I have to keep Jessie's clothing in my bedroom for right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone