He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

KEEPING BUSY

The bread turned out really well. I must say that I am surprised considering how it turned out the last time I made it. The only bad thing is that the slices of the 2 pound loaf are too big for the toaster. So in order to toast them, I have to cut them down the middle. It doesn't bother me, I just makes for some pretty funky looking toast, but it tastes the same. I think the next time around I am going to just make a 1 pound loaf and see what appends.

Last night, the ground was covered in a nice blanket of snow. There isn't huge amount of snow, but enough to cover the top of your boot when you walk outside. Forty miles north of us they got 6 inches of snow last night. I am glad I don't live up there.

Hello is really making me mad. I have tried to post 4 pictures and the only one Hello will allow to show up on my blog is the picture of the Christmas tree. Sometimes I just don't really know why I fight with Hello. Grrrrr. If any of you see more than just the Christmas tree, please let me know. I will try and keep working on the problem.

Cassie and I wrapped a couple of gifts today and put them under the tree. It's only been two hours and Cassie thinks they have been under the tree long enough and need to be unwrapped now. Too bad they are not for her, they are for Auntie Lynnette. Nana and Grandpa need to take the presents with them when they got to Aunties place for Christmas.

Today I am going to work on cleaning the corners of the house that are normally ignored and finish up the laundry. Then my house is all clean again. I have found that nothing makes me feel better right now than a super clean house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone