He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

AT LAST IT IS OVER

Well, for me anyway.

The girls and I spent the last two nights trying to help my mother put the last of her cookie trays together and make buns. I must emphasis on the word "try" because I really wasn't much of a help at all. Yesterday afternoon I started to burn out and I crashed from there on. Today I was supposed to help her wash dishes so that she didn't have to stop and do it while she was making the buns, but instead I fell alseep on the couch when the girls were taking their nap. I'm sorry that I wasn't much of a help mom.

I think I may have to take Jessie in to see the doctor. She has been having a problem settling down and sleeping for naps and bedtime. She has a really wicked diaper rash and the last time she had a rash that bad she had an ear infection. I will see what happends tonight. I am going to have to call my doctor too. I think my PCOS is acting up again and I need to make sure what I am doing for it is right or if I need to be doing something else.

I got a letter today from Benson County Social Services saying that we were approved for fule assistance. They are going to pay for 95% of our fuel that we recieve. This will help out a lot.

I am getting excited for Thanksgiving. My mom is having some of our cousins, along with some other aunts and an uncle over for Thanksgiving. We haven't done anything big like that for a very long time so it will be nice to get together. My mom is thinking of also doing a cheap gift or recipe exchange too. Then afterwards I can put up my Chirstmas tree. If it was up to me, I would have my tree up year round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone