He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

NOT MUCH GOING ON AT ALL

I spent most of my day cleaning up the house and rearranging the stuff in the kitchen. It took me a while to do it since Jessie isn't feeling well. In the evening the girls and I headed over to my mom's house because she needed help making some more cookies. Half-way in to making her seven layer bars, she realized that she didn't have any peanut butter chips. The grocery store was close so I called Brandi (her brother owns the grocery store in Leeds) to get her brothers phone number to see if he would let us in to the store. Brandi said her brother was in Canada but another employee was in charge. The other employee's number was not listed in the phone book so Cassie and I quickly drove over to her house. She was home and she didn't mind running up and opening the store, selling us one bag of peanut butter chips, and count down the till for the second time. I did, however, manage to make my mothers coconut joys before coming back home.

I am looking forward to the big Thanksgiving that my mother has planned at her house. It will be nice to see the cousins and Cassie will have a BUNCH of little kids to play with. I just hope that Cassie can share her toys at Nana's with five other children. It's supposed to be nice so hopefully they can all go outside and play for a majority of the time that they are there.

1 Comments:

  • At November 22, 2006 at 9:59 PM, Blogger Mr. Toast said…

    Hey Janelle,

    Please say hello to Brandi for me the next time you see her. She used to comment fairly regularly on my blog, but I haven't heard from her since she stopped writing hers. I hope she's doing well; Carson must be getting really big by now!

    I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone