He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, November 20, 2006

I CAN'T THINK OF A TITLE

Early last week the girls and I got bored so we put up our Christmas tree. Yeah, pretty crazy, I know since it isn't even Thanksgiving yet. I love Christmas. It has always been my favorite holiday of the year. The tree, the songs, the food, all the family around...it's wonderful all wonderful. Now that I have my two girls, the holiday has become even more enjoyable for me. Last night Cassie was staring at the tree all light up, and she kept asking me when the presents were going to come under the tree.

Yesterday I came close to cutting off my thumb when I was peeling potatoes for supper. Not only did I cut it, but I also managed to take a huge gouge out of the center of the cut that almost forms a perfect hole. It's pretty deep but didn't require stitches. At least I didn't think so. It hurts pretty bad and probably will for a few days.

I have started to do a lot of MySpace lately. It seems like everyone I used to hang out with when I was in high school have contacted me through MySpace. I will, however, still be faithful to Blogger. Anyone wanting my MySpace info just let me know.

I HAVE to get in to Devils Lake and take a test. I never made it in last. The last test has to be physically ON my professors desk in Williston by or before the 15th of December. This only gives me a few weeks to read and study 5 more chapters. Yikes! I know I can do it though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone