He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, November 24, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!



Actually,Thanksgiving is officially over right now, but I did not get time to post that yesterday. I hope that everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving. Mine could have been a lot better.

2 Comments:

  • At November 24, 2006 at 9:50 AM, Blogger tlawwife said…

    I know that you don't know me but I have been browsing your blog for quite some time. I use bloglines and it downloaded your post the original way. I want to tell you that I have experienced many a bad holiday with the she's not a good parent thing only it was at the in-laws. But what I mostly wanted to say is that with my 3rd child I SUFFERED (along with the family) with post-partum depression for at least a year. It was an awful thing. I don't know what you are experiencing but I do know that when you have children really weird things happen to not only your body but sometimes your mind too. You seem to me to be a great mom. You spend all day with your children who are not old enough to have an adult conversation so you have no good release for you "get me out of here" feelings. Like you we lived on one income and he worked a lot. It is HARD. I can tell you though that when they are out of the house you will be so grateful that you stuck it out and your children will call you on Thanksgiving (and other holidays) if they aren't their because I think you are a GREAT mom.

     
  • At November 27, 2006 at 12:44 PM, Blogger Tigre said…

    Belated Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone