He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, October 27, 2006

I CAN'T THINK OF A TITLE

Ahhh.

Darren went to Rugby today to get his hair cut and to pick up some things. Cassie wanted to go shopping with her dad so Darren took her with. That leaves just Jessie and I at home. Jessie laid down for her nap right after dad and Cassie left so I am enjoying the little time of peace that I have. I have finished up a test and a couple of assignments so now it's my time and it feels wonderful.

Yesterday my dad, the girls, and I went out to the old Broden farm. Mr Broden called and wanted to know if we were still looking for a building for the horses because he had one. Mr Broden was out there when we got there and helped him take a few big things out of the building so that we can go out and move it on Monday.

One the way back home, we stopped by the cemetery. I wanted to stop by Tanya's grave while we were out that way. We were not there long at all when Tanya's mother came out with some flowers. Tomorrow marks the 1 year anniversary of Tanya's death. It was a super sad moment.

This weekend we are going to work on cleaning up the yard. We are borrowing my dads dump truck and we are going to fill it up with everything that we can so it can all be taken to the dump ground. I also have an appointment with Benson County Social Services to receive some help here at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone