He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Saturday, October 14, 2006

ASK MR TOAST ANYTHING

A while back, Mr Toast told us all to ask him anything and he would scour all the sources available to him to answer our questions.

I have two.

1.) How can I put any kind of music and/or song on my blog. I am talking about everything from AC/DC to Classical, Holly Dunn to Opera. Is is possible not to do it through Video Code Zone?

2.) Can you find anything on Auto Pallet Digit Syndrome? I have tried but can not even find it.

2 Comments:

  • At October 14, 2006 at 11:41 AM, Blogger Mr. Toast said…

    Boy, when you ask a question you come up with some good ones. I can't find anything at all on "auto pallet digit syndrome" ... are you sure this is what it's called? I do have a couple of other possibilities, and I'll contact you by email with the information.

     
  • At October 14, 2006 at 12:41 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    I thought that if I was going to ask you questions that they had to be good ones!! I wasn't sure if these were worth asking at first. :)

    Auto Pallet Digit Syndrome is what I was told that it was. I suppose that it is possible it could be named differently.

    I'll be waiting for your email.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone