He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

TAKING A BREAK

Yesterday during Jessie's nap Cassidy and I went outside and picked up the yard. The weather was forecasting snow for the middle of the week and I decided that I had better get outside and clean up all the toys and other miscellaneous stuff. I was able to get all the outdoor toys inside one shed and I only put Darren's grill and his smoker inside the garage, anything else he is going to have to put away because I don't know what he wants inside or what it can stay outside.

Today it turning out to be a really shitty day. I have an assignment that I have to redo for my Fund of MT class, it's only about 37 degrees outside, and it is raining. It has been raining for a little while and I am sure we are going to get snow sometime later this afternoon and/or during the night. I can't believe how COLD it has gotten.

My Human Anatomy & Physiology is going great. I only have 3 more tests to take and I am done with the class. I have a test to take this week on Friday, then the next test is a take home test so I will pick that one up at the same time, and then it's my final and I am done. I wish MT was this easy.

I have found more baby clothes to give to April. It would easily fit into another diaper box. I have given them some clothes already along with some cloth diapers to use for spit rags and a baby bath tub. I just wish there was more I could give them. I have suddenly become overwhelmed with all the clothes that neither girls can use. I have to get rid of them.

I have been using Darren's laptop computer a lot lately. It is easier to do my homework because I bought a wireless internet card for it. Now I save my work on it and then go over to my parents and use their wireless network while my mom watches the girls. Also, I can use this in the room that the girls are in whether we are in the living room, toy room, ect. So because of this I don't check my email all that often. I checked my email today and I had received an email from Darren's mother informing us that his cousin's son, that is only 3 months different in age than Cassie, has leukemia.

I am done rambling now. I just had to do something and take a break from my MT class now it is time to get back to gastroenterology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone