He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, October 19, 2006

THINGS

Kudos go out to Mr. Toast. Not only was he able to answer both questions that I previously posted, he was actually able to find the correct spelling of Otopalatodigial syndrome. This truly proves that you CAN ask Mr. Toast anything. THANK YOU MR. TOAST!

The girls are both sick. They have been sick for almost two weeks. It started with Cassie and she caught a cough the day after her birth day. Then Cassie's nose started to run, then Jessie started to get sick. On Monday, Darren and I took the girls into DL to be seen at the clinic and they are both on medication right now.

Yesterday I went to my mom's place. She was having problems with her computer that I was able to fix and I also got a lot of my homework done. Her Schwan rep showed up while we were there so my mom bought a BUNCH of ice cream. She even got their holiday Halloween pail that is filled with 24 sundae cups so that Cassie could have the bucket when she goes trick-or-treating.

Speaking of Halloween, I have costumes for the girls. They are not expensive by far. I bought a pony costume for Jessie and my mother bought Cassie a fairy outfit complete with wings, tiera, and wand. That way they girls have WARM outfits for Halloween this year.

Darren really enjoyed hauling beets in Drayton. He liked it so much that he is actually looking at driving truck himself. The farmer he was hauling for really got along with Darren well too. Darren was asked if he could come back up this weekend to haul a little bit and the farmer secured a place for Darren next year as well.

I am not too sure how I am going to spend the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays this year. I thought I knew, but now I'm not. Things have happend so plans are in transition. I am still thinking of spending all of Thanksgiving at my parents because my sister is coming home for Thanksgiving. My parents and brother will be going to Minneapolis for Christmas because my sister will not be able to come home. Therefore, my family isn't going to be around on Christmas and I don't know what to do about it. I would like to go with them, but there isn't a vehicle big enough to take the three of them and then the girls and I. Darren, for some reason, doesn't like going there so I doubt he would come along. I am thinking of maybe just having our own little family Christmas and try the whole turkey, dressing, and pie thing. I did it for Thanksgiving last year so I don't think Christmas would be too much harder. We wouldn't need a big turkey either since Jessie doesn't eat meat yet and Cassie doesn't eat much at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone