He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, October 12, 2006

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY KNEE

While walking the Strip the last night in Vegas I did something to my knee. I was just walking along and all of a sudden it started to burn. I ignored it thinking that my body just wasn't used to so much activity, but it has gotten worse. The pain is to the outside of the knee cap and travels along the side and then down to the bottom of my knee. It hurt when I sit or stand. When I am laying down it's fine. When I am kneeling on the floor it burns so bad it feels like I am kneeling in hot ash and I have to be careful how I move.

I don't notice a great amount of swelling so I don't know if it's anything to get too concerned about. I may just wait and see what happens. Maybe I just pulled something and it will go away on its own.

I also have to send a CONGRATULATIONS out to my friend Tom and his wife on the birth of their new little baby boy named Ryan David. The baby is such a cutie!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone