He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Saturday, October 14, 2006

NO TITLE

I took my test and I think that it went pretty well. I knew most of it but there were some parts that I had to just guess. I am sure it's going to be a pretty good grade though.

I also brought home a take-home test. We have to have it done in 4 days after bringing it home. Who really needs 4 days to take a take home test? If you can't finish a test and you have your book wide open in front of you, a CD Rom, and internet access.........you're stupid.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone