He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, October 30, 2006

BUSY

Last evening we met Darren's folks in Rugby to eat. We wanted to stay with them a little longer than we did but the time change really has Jessie off schedule and Cassidy was having a problem listening. I am surprised because Cassie's "selective hearing" hasn't been too bad lately.

Today I have been busy getting papers together for Benson County Social Service. I was supposed to have my meeting with them at 10:30 this morning. I had to call and reschedule it because I didn't get the notification until Friday by mail telling me about all the crap I had to bring with. At that time it was too late to call everyone I needed to call and get the information they requested.

Darren dug out the fax machine (which my father GAVE me...Thanks dad :D ) and hooked it up. My dad and I sent a couple of faxes back and forth to make sure that I had it working correctly before people started sending faxes to me. This has helped me out a bunch. Now I don't have to wait for things to arrive by mail and I can just fax stuff right over to BCSS. If we qualify for the programs we will have to send them stuff weekly. This really cuts down on mailing.

It's really shitty outside right now. Snow is flying like you wouldn't believe. I hope tomorrow isn't like this. I am really looking forward to taking the girls out trick-or-treating. Thank God I made sure that the Halloween costumes I bought were warm ones this year. We were supposed to move the building for our barn today but that definitely is not going to happen. Hopefully we will have another shot at moving it before the snow stays for good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone