He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

** TEAR WARNING ** APRIL YOU WILL PROBABLY CRY A LITTLE

I still think about Tanya Broden every day. The thoughts though have changed from suddenness, pain, and anger to more joyful, happier memories thinking about Tanya up in Heaven.

April, you told me when Tanya died that I had to take you to where she is buried. We do not get the opportunity to get together a lot so when I went out to the cemetery today I took some pictures at Tanya's grave. I just happened to have the camera in the diaper bag to take pics of the girls.

I still do plan on taking you to see Tanya yourself so you can say all those things that you wish you had time to say while she was with us on earth. I go out to the cemetery frequently because I always forget to tell her something that I want her to know.

I was going to wait until October and post these on her death anniversary but I couldn't wait that long.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone