He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Thank you goes out to Dougie for wishing me luck with my classes because it worked.

I started getting into my Medical Terminology book yesterday and realized that it only looked scarier than it actually is. To be truthful, right now it's pretty darn easy. All the prefixes, suffixes, roots, and combining vowels aren't nearly as bad as I thought they were going to be. You just have to remember that with medical terms you need to read them backwards to get the definition.

My English is still great. I haven't taken that quiz though that needs to be done by Saturday. I have been working hard to catch up on my Med Term that I have kind of put it off but tonight after the girls go to bed I am going to study up and then take my quiz.

Today has been yucky. The rest of the week is supposed to be hot so I will probably be over at my parents the rest of the week. I do have a window air conditioner that only keeps one room cool so it's easier for me to go to my parents where the whole house is cool because they have central air.

I better get off this darn thing and watch my news, then Bones, and then America will know who there new Idol is (it better be Taylor Hicks)....I can't wait!!!!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone