He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, May 18, 2006

GETTING READY TO LEAVE

It's a little after 2 pm and the girls and I are at my mom's and we have most of our things together so that when my mom gets home, which hopefully will be soon, we will be ready to take off for Minneapolis after she changes clothes.

I am excited and nervous. I hope the girls do well in the car. We plan on stopping in Fargo at my aunts place so that I can nurse Jessie and after Fargo we should be able to make it all the way to my sisters place before I have to nurse Jessie again. I probably won't be until 10 or later that we get there.

My mom and I were thinking of swinging in and seeing April and Kevin on Sunday on our way back home. We can check out their new digs, they can see the girls, and I may even be able to nurse Jessie.....and maybe we could even catch a late lunch or early supper somewhere with them too. I need to call them first though and see what their weekend plans are.

I will try and post from my sisters place in Minneapolis and let everyone know what we are up to.

3 Comments:

  • At May 18, 2006 at 4:14 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    Have fun!

     
  • At May 18, 2006 at 11:21 PM, Blogger April said…

    That would be awesom. I work until 3, the whole weekend is going to be moving and unpacking. by Sunday we should be in the unpacking stage. We would LOVE to see the girls! Silly thing though... I dropped Cassie's Easter Basket at my mom and dads thinking you'd have a better shot of getting it there :) but My parents are coming down Saturday, so they can bring it back here

    Call me

     
  • At May 22, 2006 at 6:47 PM, Blogger Tigre said…

    you should stop at Bed Bath and Beyond, if you have enough time. They have good products and what not.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone