He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, May 12, 2006

I'M SICK AND MY INCISION ISN'T HEALING

I see the doctor today at 4:15.

I have been feeling pretty crappy lately. I got a sore throat the other day and then I got body aches. Last night I got a fever and I was just freezing, in the middle of the night I got really hot. This morning I had a headache and I still have it. I also noticed that part of my c-section incision had opened up again. I keeps opening at my waist line and it's almost a perfectly round circle and will get to be about the size of a dime. It will be open for a week and then close. This has got to be about the 4th time it's opened and I am getting sick of it. I don't know if they can do much about it but I am tired of it happening. At least Jessie slept from 9:30 pm to 7 am so I didn't have to worry about her during the night.

Cassie had a runny nose earlier this week but she is over it now and Jessie's nose just started to run a little bit but other than that they aren't sick. I glad it's just runny noses and not coughing.

I am hoping that my mom can come here and watch the girls while I run into town because I don't feel like packing them up and going anywhere. I would just like to stay home.

I was checking out my books that I got from the college. It's hard to believe that I just spent 280.00 of my financial aid for three books. The first book is a really easy English for Business book that looks a lot like an 8th grade english text book, easy as pie. The second book is a huge medical dictionary that is over 2000 pages and weighs about as much as Cassie does. The third book is my medical language and medical terminology CD's and that is pretty scary. I think I could only read 1/4 of it correctly so I am concerned about the class.

I have started scrapbook pages for Jessie but I haven't bought an album yet. I need to check out the Creative Memories website to see what album cover colors they have and then check ebay to see if I can get it cheaper. I also need to get some stickers too so I may have to contact my Creative Memories rep but I don't like to because she isn't a very good rep and she tries to get me to buy every sticker package that she has and I hate that.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone