He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

TAKING A LITTLE TRIP

I am starting on cleaning the house really well. I am catching up on all my laundry and making sure all the old food is out of the fridge and the garbage's are clean because on Thursday the girls and I are leaving with my mom and we are heading to Minneapolis to stay with my sister until Sunday.

I can't wait. It's going to be a lot of fun. We are going to visit an indoor park, then check out the children's museum, and we are going to spend some time in the Mall Of America and we are going to buy passes so that Cassie can ride the rides at Camp Snoopy inside of MOA. We are going to try and not to eat out too much since that is normally where most of the money goes. Hopefully I will have some money to buy the girls a thing or two while we are there. And Cassie, mom, and I are going to have our hair done at this fancy hair place called The Chair which I am really looking forward to.

The girls and I are going to spend the night at my mom's place on Wednesday so that we are there, packed, and ready to go when she gets home for work so all that mom has to do is change and grab her things and then we will be on our way. We are going to take our car since it will save money on gas. We plan on stopping at my aunts place in Fargo, which is almost half way there, so that we can stop and feed the girls and then get back on the road and hopefully things will be well until we reach the cities.

Just a girls weekend....I am soooooo excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone