He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A STUDENTS WORK IS NEVER DONE

Yesterday my classes for my Medical Transcription degree started.

So far in English for Careers is going good. I have finished my first chapter, done all the homework assignments and now I have to take a quiz by Saturday. This first chapter was very easy so I am not concerned about this class at the moment. However, I wish I could say the same for my Medical Terminology class.

In Medical Terminology, the class is already finished with chapter 4 and there have been numerous questions posted on the discussion board. So I need to crack down, read the 4 chapters and then go back and finish the questions on the discussion board. I really don't like taking my assignments (and then posting my answers) on the discussion board but there isn't much I can do about it. The fact that we are only two days into the class and I am 4 chapters behind bother me. It means that this is going to be a very fast moving class and I need to stay on top of it or I am really going to be in trouble when test time comes.

It's hot .... REALLY HOT today so I am going to take the girls over to my mom's place so she can kind of watch them for me while I do my English quiz and then read and hopefully catch up with the rest of the MT class.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone