He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, May 11, 2006

RAMBLING

I need to get the house cleaned up a little bit. Cassie got into the box of toys from our neighbors and Cassie has toys and game pieces all over the house now.

Jessie's sleeping schedule is getting a lot better. She is asleep by 9:30 in the evening now and she usually wakes up around 2 to eat and then will sleep until 8 or later in the morning. It's so wonderful to have both girls in bed by 9:30 now. It give me a little "me time" before I go to bed and I can watch the news in peace.

Cassie likes to get outside every day to play on her swing set. Yesterday was too cold and rainy to play so we may have to get outside later today if it's not too cold.

Darren got the laptop he got from his uncle working and it runs wonderful now. Darren is going to let me use it for my college work that way I can take it to my mom's and use her DSL while she watches the kiddies. I can also work on my homework when we are away too which is going to be nice.

I have to send a CONGRATS out to Tigre. Tomorrow he goes to the US District Court to become a citizen for service in the armed forces. Woo-Hoo for him!!! Oh and to Doug, Karissa, and Josie...Tigre is a SYS fan.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone