He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I SHOULDN'T HAVE WORRIED

I don't think 5 minutes when by after my last post and the gentleman who is doing my water called. He was 3 minutes from the house. When he got here, he took a quick look at everything and said that he would plug in the backhoe here at our place and then they would come back right away tomorrow morning and do everything. That's fine with me, at least they did show up and the backhoe is in my yard so they have to come back for it before they start anything. They will be done before Head Start shows up at 3:30. Since they can't do anything this evening it at least gives me the chance to go to my mom's house and wash Cassie's stuff tonight cause I can get all her stuff clean in one load. Then after Head Start tomorrow, I can go to my mom's and then get mine and Darren's laundry done. I am sooooo excited. I know I have said this a 1,000 times but once you live with crappy water that is only good for washing dishes and bathing in, and you are tired of dragging your dirty laundry everywhere (literally) You really appreciate small things like that. If any of you own a well, I pray that it's a good one and not like ours. I can't wait to finally use my washing machine that hasn't been touched in 4 years. Now I can kindly ask Darren and my mom for some cool diaper covers that I will use when the baby gets here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone