He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, November 28, 2005

WATER

If I was a native american I would do a Happy Rain Dance. I wouldn't be embarrassed to don the whole rain dance outfit...moccasins, robes, bells, head dress and all and I would do it in front of everyone that drove by my house.

Since Darren is gone all week and my dad is STILL stuck in Minneapolis because of the weather, when the gentleman gets here tomorrow to dig the trench for our water he is just going to do the whole thing so we don't have to worry about it. My mom and dad are going to help us pay for some of the cost that it's going to take for him to do everything. I called the gentleman today to make sure he was still coming and he said yes and it wouldn't be a problem for him to do everything because he is doing two water hookups in Leeds before he comes here to York so he will have everything with him anyway.

It's going to be so nice to have my water by the weekend!!!

And call me crazy but I am kind of excited to do the whole cloth diaper thing. Darren wanted me to try it so we wouldn't have much of an expense when the baby is born and I told him I would IF we had rural water by then. I found this really cool site(wigglewormbottoms.com) that is a cloth diaper site and you can even custom make your own diaper covers from cloth that you can view on the site and there are many pretty patterns that I would like to get. People don't think I will do cloth diapers very long....but that's what most of my friends said about me nursing Cassie too and I am very proud to say that Cassie never had to have formula.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone