He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

GETTING WORRIED

I'm starting to get a little worried. The guy hasn't shown up yet to start on our water. I hope that he is still coming. When I talked to him last night he said that he would be here today. It's going to start getting dark soon and I don't know if he is going to have lighting equipment with him or not. He better no blow me off without calling the tell me he has to wait until tomorrow.

I absolutely hate businesses that can not keep people informed on what's going on. If you tell me you are going to be at my place then you better damn well come, otherwise call me at a decent time, not 9 pm, and say "um, yeah, we aren't going to get there today (no shit, it's already dark) so it's going to have to wait until tomorrow". I have a total lack of respect for a business that can't hold it's end of a business deal. That reflects pretty poorly on the business.

I think what really upsets me about the whole thing is that I have stayed home all day waiting for this guy when I have had things outside of the home that needed to be done. Number one being going to my parents place and doing my laundry. I didn't want to be gone when the guy got here cause he more than likely will need to get inside the house after the stuff outside is finished. I have Head Start for Cassie tomorrow so I won't get to my parents tomorrow until after 5 pm.

I could wait until Thursday but my cloths really need to be washed and Cassie has been going through hers like candy. Friday is a possibility too cause I am watching Carson for Brandi until about 3 pm. I will have to see.

I am just hoping that the dude shows up today as promised

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone