He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

PRETTY BUSY DAY

Billy and I made it into DL today in time for her appointment. Her doc was running a little late and we got out of the clinic at the same time I was supposed to have my WIC appointment in Leeds. We hurried home and thankfully nobody had an appointment when I got there so I was still seen for WIC right away. After WIC Billy and I took the kids up to the restaurant for tater tot hotdish and then I came home cause it was getting to be about Cassie's nap time. Cassie laid down for her nap and was sleeping when the Early Head Start lady got here, it wasn't too bad because there was still a lot of paperwork to fill out and I got most of that done by the time Cassie got up. I told the Head Start lady that when she comes out to the house at the time that she is scheduled for, it's Cassie's normal nap time. The lady said we will keep trying the scheduled time for a few weeks and if Cassie is sleeping each time she comes, she will try and get a time change with another family in Leeds but it can't always be done. I don't want to come off rude or anything but I explained that I wasn't going to change Cassie's schedule just for Head Start because the schedule we have now works for the whole family. She understood and is going to try and work something out.

Tomorrow at 10:40 I have my doc appointment. Billy will be going with me to that. Then afterwards I have some shopping to do at Wal-Mart and then Leevers. I guess Thursday doesn't work well for Mike so mom decided we will run up there on Friday after she gets off work.

I have been checking out some baby names. I have found a couple that are OK but nothing that I really like. I am going to do some more checking and hopefully I will be able to find two names that Darren and I really like.

2 Comments:

  • At September 7, 2005 at 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    U.S. Patent Office Discloses Confidential Data
    Warren Rojas has published Patent Office Rules Allow Simple Access to Tax, Financial Data , 108 Tax Notes 1079 , also available on the Tax Analysts web site as Doc 2005-18195, 2005 TNT 171-1. Here is the ...
    refinance mortgage we can help you. We can get almost anyone approved for any type of loan you need, including all types of mortgages, refinances, pay day loan advance, auto financing and much more.
    www.nwcleasing.com
    can help you get the funds you need fast, usually within 24 hours or less.

     
  • At September 7, 2005 at 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    App Turns Bluetooth Headsets Into A PowerPoint Remote Control
    The HeadsetPresenter 1.5 from W2solutions is a Windows-based application designed to turn any Bluetooth Headset into a PowerPoint remote control.
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a earn residual income site. It pretty much covers earn residual income related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone