He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

LION UPDATE

I checked with my dad today to see if the Game & Fish were going to do anything about the lion I saw the other night and dad told me that Game & Fish told him there were so many sightings lately of mountain lions that they are just keeping track of where all the sightings are for now. I didn't know it, but there have been mountain lion sightings around Harvey and New Rockford too. I don't know what they plan to do if the lions get out of control...just imagine, a mountain lion epidemic.

1 Comments:

  • At September 29, 2005 at 10:46 AM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    I'm surprised that the Game & Fish wouldn't have to notify residents that there is a freaking mountain lion walking around. It'd be nice to know so that people could be aware and keep an eye out, and make sure to watch, oh I don't know, their children so they don't get eaten. Crazy...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone