He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

EAR INFECTION AND A FUN DAY

Yep, momma really does know best. Cassie did have an ear infection so now she is on meds for 10 days. I called my mom from the clinic when we were done to see what she wanted then Cassie and I had lunch from McDonalds. Instead of going into the resturant with her, I just drove across to the movie theater parking lot and she and I ate together in the back seat of the car while we listened to tunes.

After I got home from DL, I cleaned my house like a mad woman. I believe that it was the hardest and fastest that I had ever cleaned before so that everything would be in order when Head Start came over. I must say that I am very proud of myself. My entire home, with the exception of Cassie's nursery, is clean...spotless clean. Now I am hoping that it stays this way for another 4 months.

Cassie and I had a lot of fun today. We made a fruit dip that wasn't too bad but Cassie didn't like it so she just ate her apple plain. Then we went outside and played with bubbles. She thought that was a blast, and then we broke out some sidewalk chalk and I couldn't get her to stop until she covered almost every square foot of cement that we have outside our house. Before we went back inside, we fed the dog and then took a short walk.

When I was watching the new season of Nip/Tuck the other day, I say a hilarious advertisment for the new Jim Carrey movie "Fun With Dick and Jane". I gotta see that! I also want to see "The Brothers Grim" movie that has also come out but I haven't seen it in DL and I haven't seen the commercials for it in a while.

Tomorrow I don't have anything going on, the news says that we might have frost tomorrow night cause it's only going to be 39 degrees during the night...buuurrrrrr. I don't think I am going to go anywhere since the high durning the day is 58. I also saw on the news some guy is working with quantum power for vehicles to save on disel and fuel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone