He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, September 18, 2005

NO BLOGS

Either I have been missing out on something big happening or I am just that obsessed with my blogs, but nobody has posted....AND I MEAN NOBODY! It's been a week or more since all of the blogs I check out have been updated or you all just don't want me reading your blogs anymore so you have found some way to hide the text from me or you are going somewhere else to post. PLEASE UPDATE BLOGS, PEOPLE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone