He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

DOCTORS APPOINTMENT

Cassie has a doctors appointment at 11:20 in DL so I am going to have to run her in fast and then get back right away for Head Start. I also got an email from my mom and she said that she would call me around noon and talk to me but I am going to have to call her before I take off or I am going to miss her phone call. I might buy coffee at the Liquid Bean and then run it up to mom and that way I can just talk to her too. It would be nice too if I could see MaryAnne Fetterly while I was there, she is my lactation consultant and I have only spoken to her a few times over the phone since Cassie and I stopped going to Baby & I. She knows that I am expecting and that I am going to deliver in Devils Lake instead of Cando and she is at the hospital for every birth so I know that I will at least see her then but it would be nice to see her before then too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone