He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

DSL AND PARTY PLANS

Cassie's birthday is a week from Friday so I thought I better get cracking on her party invitations. I was going to buy them instead of making them this year but on the last minute I decided just to make some. I think they turned out pretty good. Now next time I go to town I will have to pick up some plates and napkins and a few other things. I want people to RSVP cause I want to put a few small things together for the kids that do come. I also have to decide if I want to make a cake or have one made.....hhhmmm, choices.

The NDTC guy got to my parents around 1 pm but had to leave for a bit because someone from NDTC called him and said that the water guys had a valve leak on HWY 17 north of Leeds and they wanted him to go out there and check it out cause there was cable out there that people in Leeds use and didn't want it damaged. I think the guy was gone for about a half hour or so and then he was back. I wish we could get DSL in York but we can't.

Oh well...off to check out more baby names and decide on the party cake.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone