He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, September 08, 2005

DOC AND A LITTLE SHOPPING

My doc appointment went really well. There was no trace of protein this time and the fetal heartbeat was a strong 160 bpm and was easy to hear. My ultra sound is set up for Tuesday next week. The bad thing to this is that they don't schedule you by a time, they call you before the tech gets to the clinic and then tell you what time to come in, the receptionist told me that they usually call you about an hour before the appointment. This is going to make it bad for April cause I can't just call her up and say, "My ultra sound is in 20 mins" and then expect her to be there so I am going to take Billy with me to the appointment because she's a stay-at-home mom too and she can just pick-up-and-go when I call. April, I am very sorry!

After the doc appointment I ran and did my Wal-Mart shopping. Geeze you can't find crap in that store since they are remodeling it. I think I must have danced around the card rack behind electronics with Cassidy for about 20 minutes before I found the Baby and Anniversary cards. What should have been a half hour trip turned out to be almost an hour. Then afterwards we went to Old Main to eat since we all were hungry. The kids must have been starving because they both really ate well.

Then our last trip was to Leevers so I could cash my WIC checks and get some other groceries, especially meat since we aren't going to have that around anymore since Darren's dad is selling the cows.

I was hoping to get some painting done on my house today but my mom isn't home yet and Billy isn't sure if she can come to my place tomorrow to watch Cassie for me while I get the trim painted. Plus, we have a chance for thunderstorm's for tonight and tomorrow so I may not be able to paint tomorrow anyway....AND my mom and I planned on running up to Rolla tomorrow when my mom got off work. Maybe I can still get the first coat on tonight then I only have one more to do. I wish I could get lucky and only have to put one coat of paint on the trim, but the trim is this nasty dark brown color so I don't think one coat will cover it.

4 Comments:

  • At September 8, 2005 at 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice site, keep it up. Stop by mine sometime. It's about commoditites trading

     
  • At September 8, 2005 at 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nine new radio stations to be created
    The Broadcasting Commission of Ireland today announced a three-year plan to issue nine new commercial radio licences.
    Interesting blog !
    I am kind of new to blogging but I know how to create traffic to a web-site.
    I have a free web advertising site.
    It covers how to get some free web advertising .
    Come and check it out if you a spare moment

     
  • At September 9, 2005 at 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    can you believe it !!! A nice little blog site..and the damned money grabbing, cheating, lying, low down cattle rustlin', horse thieves have to try and sell their SHIT on your blog too...why don't they do something constructive
    ...like helping out in Mississippi...or better yet going Hell!!!

     
  • At September 9, 2005 at 9:50 AM, Blogger Janelle said…

    TO ANONYMOUS #4:
    I totally agree with you. I think this is the very first time that I have gotten an Anonymous post that wasn't a stupid ad for something that I would never want. Thanks for making me believe again that there are Anonymous poster who actually look at blogs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone